RAPTOR TOOK A SIP OF BUD LIGHT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Whether one year or one hour, it doesn’t matter to me. I have nothing against any specific, sex or race, but I hate, for the lack of a better word…WOKE stuff slammed down my throat. I only drank Bud Light in high school and rarely visited Target, but will never patronize either now. I remember when SI only had hot girls depicted, now they have something called plus sized. In my narrow mind, pushing stuff down my throat will make me hate things I never hated previously. This isn’t the place to vent and I own two Raptors and they cost too much to throw away……..but Ford has lost any future purchases from me.

"slammed down my throat"

1686009677164.png

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nobody slammed it down your throat. You didn't know it existed until the Bud Lite controversy sent everybody on the 'woke ad hunt'. You decided to pay attention to it.

Gay people buy stuff, too. I'm not going to the parade or buying a rainbow doo-dad, but as long as they don't make me attend it's quite literally none of my business.
I get what you’re trying to say, but not really. Would it also be acceptable to make a straight pride version?

The best solution seems to be sticking to making vehicles. The kind of vehicle that doesn’t come with any political messaging attached.

CruiserClass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get what you’re trying to say, but not really. Would it also be acceptable to make a straight pride version?

The best solution seems to be sticking to making vehicles. The kind of vehicle that doesn’t come with any political messaging attached.

Gay isn't a political statement, despite how desperately the culture war extremists on both sides want it to be. You can actually be gay and be conservative or liberal or apathetic. Shocking, but true. The 'straight pride' is generally in some religious or "look how anti-woke" format, so sure, make whatever you think sells your product. There's a lawn care service that runs around here with Christian emblems on it. I'm not Christian nor do I make business decisions based on faith, but either enough people do or his faith is important enough to him that he does so. Is his "Christian Pride" political messaging, shoving it down someone's throat, etc? If not, what's the difference? Only the snowflakes at either edge get offended that someone else believes something and has the audacity to say so.

Do you know *why* the gay ranger became a thing? Some rando Internet troll said the Ranger was gay. Ford decided to make a Gay Ranger in response. Maybe if he's said it was retarded they'd have made a Down's Syndrome version, who knows, but the fact a major corporation went all in in shutting some rando Internet troll up is way more fun and interesting than the general "look we're totally cool with *insert minority here* so you should buy our stuff!" patronizing ads.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gay isn't a political statement, despite how desperately the culture war extremists on both sides want it to be. You can actually be gay and be conservative or liberal or apathetic. Shocking, but true. The 'straight pride' is generally in some religious or "look how anti-woke" format, so sure, make whatever you think sells your product. There's a lawn care service that runs around here with Christian emblems on it. I'm not Christian nor do I make business decisions based on faith, but either enough people do or his faith is important enough to him that he does so. Is his "Christian Pride" political messaging, shoving it down someone's throat, etc? If not, what's the difference? Only the snowflakes at either edge get offended that someone else believes something and has the audacity to say so.

Do you know *why* the gay ranger became a thing? Some rando Internet troll said the Ranger was gay. Ford decided to make a Gay Ranger in response. Maybe if he's said it was retarded they'd have made a Down's Syndrome version, who knows, but the fact a major corporation went all in in shutting some rando Internet troll up is way more fun and interesting than the general "look we're totally cool with *insert minority here* so you should buy our stuff!" patronizing ads.
A local lawn service and global automaker have very few similarities. Not a great example.

Being gay isn’t political. The reasoning behind Ford choosing to engage in woke advertising is 100% political DEI ESG bullshït.

If you want to be gay go for it, I don’t care. I just want to buy a truck without supporting anything extra.

Last edited:

Dav1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nobody slammed it down your throat. You didn't know it existed until the Bud Lite controversy sent everybody on the 'woke ad hunt'. You decided to pay attention to it.

Gay people buy stuff, too. I'm not going to the parade or buying a rainbow doo-dad, but as long as they don't make me attend it's quite literally none of my business.
Have you not be keeping up with what’s going on in schools? Sounds like trying to force it to me. I know you’ll say that has nothing to do with the pride stuff and the raptor, but it’s the same people behind all of it.

DougDimmadome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A local lawn service and global automaker have very few similarities. Not a great example.

Being gay isn’t political. The reasoning behind Ford choosing to engage in woke advertising is 100% political DEI ESG bullshït.

If you want to be gay go for it, I don’t care. I just want to buy a truck without supporting anything extra.
Good luck buying anything without your money going to something extra

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whether one year or one hour, it doesn’t matter to me. I have nothing against any specific, sex or race, but I hate, for the lack of a better word…WOKE stuff slammed down my throat. I only drank Bud Light in high school and rarely visited Target, but will never patronize either now. I remember when SI only had hot girls depicted, now they have something called plus sized. In my narrow mind, pushing stuff down my throat will make me hate things I never hated previously. This isn’t the place to vent and I own two Raptors and they cost too much to throw away……..but Ford has lost any future purchases from me.
and that is the globalist agenda, to divide and conquer by creating race wars, sex wars, etc. they have successively created a moral and ethical decay of our country by breaking up the nuclear family, flooding in drugs, and more. This isn’t by accident, nor is a joke. The dumb sheep are being led to slaughter, while their kids get drag queen story time at school with some deranged previously convicted *********.
I am sad to say the America i once knew is dying and close to dead.