Raptor Swag - Ford Goodies Given Away at the Raptor Roundup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not only did we get to drive our Raptors on the offroad track in Las Vegas (and drive new Ford Raptors on it too) but Ford was very generous with the swag (free promotional items).

Each registrant got a Ford bag full of Raptor goodies including:

1. F-150 Raptor SVT hat
  2. F-150 Raptor SVT t-shirt, gray
  3. F-150 Raptor SVT toy by Maisto
  4. F-150 Raptor SVT "GUTCHECK" bag (vomit bag) with custom printing on both sides. I'm gonna hang mine from the glovebox door kinda like the ones in airplanes so my front seat passenger is aware of what could happen
  5. BORN IN BAJA CD!!!
  6. F-150 ballpoint pen
  7. F-150 Raptor SVT sticker
  8. F-150 Raptor SVT Round-up "I GOT DIRTY!" sticker
  9. F-150 Raptor SVT - New VORE Division Launches card announcing VORE's offroad outings and trips

We also got cool two-sided F-150 Raptor SVT posters.

And VORE (Vegas Off Road Experience) gave away their VORE stickers

Lots of cool stuff! Thanks Ford!

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's the -150 Raptor SVT "GUTCHECK" bag (vomit bag) with custom printing on both sides

IMG_2868.jpg

IMG_2867.jpg

I'm gonna hang mine from the glovebox door so my front seat passenger knows it's there :)

Gotta love the "checklist" and the "Thanks for your feedback - please dispose of properly!" Someone at Ford has a sense of humor!

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Looks like a pretty good haul from an awesome event. Maybe they will have one in Texas.... The stickers are awesome and would look good on my toolbox :)

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah good stuff! I particularly liked the barf bag :)

Kaiser... Tim (the guy who put on the Roundup) mentioned several times how he's trying to get an event together both in Phoenix and in Albuquerque, later this year. Its only a 15hr drive from Houston to the latter :p

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Kaiser... Tim (the guy who put on the Roundup) mentioned several times how he's trying to get an event together both in Phoenix and in Albuquerque, later this year. Its only a 15hr drive from Houston to the latter :p

Interesting... I have family in Amarillo (4 hrs from Albuquerque) I only head out that way a couple of times a year, though.