Raptor save by old Chevy-- No 4wheel Lock in Revrs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Lol - no credit needed - but after spending over an hour this evening working this pig in the mud - I thought I'd throw that out there.
Even with ORM and TC off - the ABS still kicks in when you're really beating on her. I actually got a trouble light because the ABS complained too much today - but it went away when I shut her off and re-started.

i got the ABS warning light after a good beat down too

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Disgrace!

I don't understand why you went public with this disgrace! After the old guy in the "CHEVY" pulled you out you should have snuffed him out and buried him in the snow drift you were hung up in, torched the old pick-up and never have told anyone. If you didn't have the balls to ***** him out on your own you should have purchased one of the Trunk Monkey models that has the monkey with the tire iron! LOL :ROFLJest:

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I don't understand why you went public with this disgrace! After the old guy in the "CHEVY" pulled you out you should have snuffed him out and buried him in the snow drift you were hung up in, torched the old pick-up and never have told anyone. If you didn't have the balls to ***** him out on your own you should have purchased one of the Trunk Monkey models that has the monkey with the tire iron! LOL :ROFLJest:

:signs6:

IRONMAN

Reaction score
i don't understand why you went public with this disgrace! After the old guy in the "chevy" pulled you out you should have snuffed him out and buried him in the snow drift you were hung up in, torched the old pick-up and never have told anyone. If you didn't have the balls to ***** him out on your own you should have purchased one of the trunk monkey models that has the monkey with the tire iron! Lol :rofljest:

lmao.

AZ SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks YMP - I was wondering how the famous Ford jack would work, as I haven't unpacked it yet. I'll have to pick up a hydraulic one too for the road. I like the Jack-All, but there's limited places that will work on these trucks because of the body flares.

x 2!