Raptor Sales Feedback for Randy (HARLEY6LF250SDU)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LEGORAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awsome guy, though I didn't buy my raptor from him, I was able to get several raptor questions answered when calling him. Great, honest guy. :waytogo:

IUnknown

Reaction score
I bought my 2011 Tuxedo Screw through Randy.

Took all of about 15 minutes via PMs on this site.

Randy is as honest as the day is long. He kept me advised on the status of my truck as it moved via rail from Dearborn into Kansas City. The moment he could get his hands on it, he loaded onto his trailer and drove it straight thru to the end of my driveway .. like 9 hours worth. Unbelievable.

Simply put - if you are on here reading posts, you are already thinking of buying a Raptor, so just PM Randy and make it happen, you won't regret it.

Raptoyd11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I have heard nothing but positive comments about Randy and have seen all the helpful information he posts here all the time which tells me he actually cares about his customers unlike most. I will definitely be keeping him in mind for my next purchase.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc