Raptor Roundup Report - Saturday, June 19, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dan. These are amazing pics and an amazing write up. Glad Ford did this for us owners. Shows how much they care are how much pride they have in the raptor.

Also, I'm glad you guys got the shirts ready in time. I am damn proud of that logo and glad you guys adopted it to the forum. I will probably end up buying more swag when its a available.

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pics of energy drink girls please!

HA HA

I wasn't going to post this pic but since you asked for it - here's one of the two Ironclad girls. I see now I should've taken the picture in the sunlight as it would've shown off her two really big...

brown eyes better :mrgreen: What'd you think I was going to say?

They were giving out free samples of their energy drink. I won't say it tasted bad but I will say that even at that price I couldn't (wouldn't) finish drinking the first can I opened. Who the hell names their energy drink "Ironclad"?! I suppose it could be worse - they could have named it "Rusted Metal" :D

IMG_2825.jpg

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great pics Dan!

Thanks Jason. Many were taken by Denise. I have a couple-three mini-videos to get up as well.

Here are a couple I like:

IMG_2839.jpg

Here's you showing signs of not getting enough sleep. Either that or you had a premonition your gas flap cover was going to go AWOL

IMG_2856.jpg

SVTCALI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow! looks so awesome! I am pretty bummed I wasn't able to make this... it happened to land on the weekend on my sisters baby shower and my parents needed my help getting their house ready for it.

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
wow! looks so awesome! I am pretty bummed I wasn't able to make this... it happened to land on the weekend on my sisters baby shower and my parents needed my help getting their house ready for it.

Hey! Look everybody! It's Justin from NorCal! Hi Justin!

Still wondering about the SoCal Justin - he's been MIA for months now...

JoyJoy

Uber
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Love the pics Dan! You captured what a great time we all had out there together in and out of the trucks. Once again, Mark T - you did an awesome job leading our group in the desert after the Ford outting. Jason and I loved the canyons, the higher speed washouts and the views (ok, so what we didn't see the lake. lol) Even with a missing gas cover we'd do it all over again.

ab333

Reaction score
Wow looks like a great time! Hope they do this in other parts of country. Don't have a Raptor yet but might go a long way in persuading the wife, I NEED this truck.