Raptor Raffle???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CactoesGel

Reaction score
we should limit the amount of post that you have to have. place an amount on the limit and that will limit the folks that will be able to enter:waytogo:

Ugh, this is only my second post.

I'm more of an observer than a poster. Can I get an "observer pass" to join the raffle? :crazy:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Let's just say that SPRSNK and I had a conversation yesterday. Shaggy got involved. Not sure what's gonna happen but when I said we had some " pretty heavy stuff" coming down the line in the last frf raffle video I wasn't kidding. Possibly 6000lbs worth of "stuff"

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Let's just say that SPRSNK and I had a conversation yesterday. Shaggy got involved. Not sure what's gonna happen but when I said we had some " pretty heavy stuff" coming down the line in the last frf raffle video I wasn't kidding. Possibly 6000lbs worth of "stuff"

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

You are all the shit! Hell ya!

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ugh, this is only my second post.

I'm more of an observer than a poster. Can I get an "observer pass" to join the raffle? :crazy:

I believe that once the RAFFLE is posted and "ACTIVE", no one can enter the rafle unless they are a member of this forum as of the date of the raffle regardless of post count. If you have 3 or 3,333 it shouldn't matter. What matters is that you are a member (supporting or non-supporting).

Thoughts?

...Oh, by the way, I'm in at $50 or $100....