Raptor Raffle???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
LEGORAPTOR

LEGORAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't get it. Is the raffle for a member to win a Raptor or to donate a Raptor to charity? Either way, it's kinda awesome, but I don't see the need for a raffle to donate to charity...?

I started this thread suggesting a raffle of a NEW raptor for a MEMBER. Theres another thread where its about donating to save an abandoned raptor.

Banned
Reaction score
As long as I get a raptor for $100 I'm happy....

-Posted with my iPhone.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
let's make 1 thing clear that "IF" we were to raffle something like a Raptor off here on the forum, it would be huge news in the Ford/Raptor community and we would hope to have it help grow our membership. To limit it only to current members would never happen and it wouldn't benefit the forum in any way shape or form.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
let's make 1 thing clear that "IF" we were to raffle something like a Raptor off here on the forum, it would be huge news in the Ford/Raptor community and we would hope to have it help grow our membership. To limit it only to current members would never happen and it wouldn't benefit the forum in any way shape or form.

I corrected that for you Bird! :waytogo:

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
but... Lets be honest, who wouldn't sell it and dump tons on money on their current raptor? I'm seeing long travel setup, beadlock rims, BFG projects, pro charger, custom bumpers, and lights like crazy.

Banned
Reaction score
but... Lets be honest, who wouldn't sell it and dump tons on money on their current raptor? I'm seeing long travel setup, beadlock rims, BFG projects, pro charger, custom bumpers, and lights like crazy.

I wouldn't... Lmao

-Posted with my iPhone.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I wouldn't as I already have all that :ROFLJest: Except the Procharger that I do not want.

Banned
Reaction score
So basically if anyone wins, they'd just give it to me. Right?

-Posted with my iPhone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc