Raptor R vs Cybertruck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You want to win drag races, EV FTW. Raptor is the wrong tool for that. I can't wait until all of the people who buy Raptors to drag race at stop lights leave and we can talk more about actual Raptor stuff. Not to mention that the ADM would go away.
But then we'd miss out on cool stuff like PPF and what tire size is right for me and heated steering wheels and stuff

RaptorFan1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personally as soon as I see a “drag race” where it’s an EV vs a gas vehicle I instantly don’t care. There’s a tool for every job and it’s old news that EVs are quicker than traditional gas motors in most applications. It’s about the only leg up they have but it’s constantly everyone’s measuring stick for what makes them “better”. You’d have to be missing your frontal lobe to take the cyber truck over a raptor (in any trim).

I also love how people tout the unique styling as why they love the cyber truck. Have fun being one of the 1,000,000 pre orders that have already been accepted. Oh yeah, and it only comes in 1 color, stainless LOL

cptnslo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personally as soon as I see a “drag race” where it’s an EV vs a gas vehicle I instantly don’t care. There’s a tool for every job and it’s old news that EVs are quicker than traditional gas motors in most applications. It’s about the only leg up they have but it’s constantly everyone’s measuring stick for what makes them “better”. You’d have to be missing your frontal lobe to take the cyber truck over a raptor (in any trim).

I also love how people tout the unique styling as why they love the cyber truck. Have fun being one of the 1,000,000 pre orders that have already been accepted. Oh yeah, and it only comes in 1 color, stainless LOL
There’s gunna be other options for colors with wraps and stuff and a black one has been spotted but yeah I know what you mean