Raptor R vs Cybertruck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xiaofeng Mu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1. R can do 12 flat quarter time if launched properly. Feel they dragged much above sea level.
2. CT definitely has more power than advertised. R1T and Hummer SUT both lost without a big difference than R and with more hp.
3. No surprise to see R takes longer to stop. Actually Gen 3 Raptor is the vehicle with worst braking I’ve ever driven.
4. Some way to improve result (though unlikely beat it): smaller on road tires with more traction, lift CT (currently it looks like ugly coupe truck) / lower R, tonneau cover, move to sea level…
5. I’d like to see how both performs in Baja race (similar to what we did to compare TRX).
6. CT is ugly and R for sure.

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
So what did we learn from the video?

Nothing, the EV truck is faster. No big shock. Now let’s move onto real world testing:
- 300 Mile Towing Test with equal campers
- 500 Mile Road Trip
- Real Off Road Challenge
- Day to Day Drivability Challenge in town (think bank, groceries, Starbucks trip)
- Trip to Home DepoT for a load of lumber
- Haul a big ass couch

wazatataza

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You want to win drag races, EV FTW. Raptor is the wrong tool for that. I can't wait until all of the people who buy Raptors to drag race at stop lights leave and we can talk more about actual Raptor stuff. Not to mention that the ADM would go away.
Well at least the R can gap a moderately modified Supra…

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Things are going so well in the EV world...Ford says F this sheet. At least 50% reduction lol.

BTW, Tesla is a tuRdd. Makes Ford quality look on level of Lexus.