Raptor R Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

saym14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
exactly estimated allocations. they dont have them concrete yet. good luck. first of the month we'll know who will be getting their vins and who will not. ill stick with a new 911 or something comparable for that price or opt to do a engine swap. Hell the the chief engineer in the video said all the design on the Frame and the other modification were worked into the engineering of the gen 3 to accommodate the v8. only slight mods are needed. Who knows with luck when this all shakes out and they stop making the Raptor unless its electric. Ford Performance will offer an engine swap package. The 5.2 crate is I think 25-30k. just need to add all the other items.
I don’t think you will get even a base model 2022 911 for that. P dealers have ADM too

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t think you will get even a base model 2022 911 for that. P dealers have ADM too
true. id be fine with a 718 convertible. gonna wait it out until next year anyway. already have the gen 3. I would rather have another convertible in the garage since I got rid of the other one miss it. just think a super truck isn't needed in my case. already have a super capable rig. would love to get another sports car.

Last edited:

saym14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
true. id be fine with a 718 convertible. gonna wait it out until next year anyway. already have the gen 3. I would rather have another convertible in the garage since I got rid of the other one miss it. just think a super truck isn't needed in my case. already have a super capable rig. would love to get another sports car.
Oh you will overpay for a 728 too. Ask me how I know. Lol. But even then I am up 10k on the 718 value. As long as values hold we are Al good. I don’t see inflation dropping off soon. The danger is if you buy high and sell low when it crashes.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear that don't plan on selling the car for awhile. ill get my use out of it. probably will order end of year maybe will wait till spring. depending on how things shake out.

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only way to build and price is head to the dealer …… not many options…. Took about 2 minutes to get mine ordered….

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You people with the “a V8 swap would be less” have no idea what it would actually take to make that happen on a cost, parts, programming and labor standpoint.

It’s a HUGE undertaking and at the end of the day, you’ll just have a bastardized non-R with zero warranty.
Hey watch that “you people” stuff. :p