Raptor R Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yarrum

Reaction score
Got 10 people ahead of me on a dealer that wants to charge a $20k markup. Anyone know of any dealers with availability? Probably a long shot, but figured I’d ask!

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was #1 on a list since November last year. I didnt feel like waiting so I upgraded from. 18' to a 21 in January. the salesman called me this morning and said it'll be at least 30k over. They didnt have an allocation yet, because nobody does. He was just reaching out in order from the top of the list on down. I told him take me off the list and go to the next person. I did appreciate they at least honored the list they kept.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if they are telling you 20k ADM thats going to be on the lower end of markups. these are going to hit the roof. and as said nobody has availability. and if they get 1 or 2 they will already have had a list started. might be able to cut in line by telling them you'll give them 50k ADM. that is if and when they get an allocation.

HighHP

Reaction score
I am number six in line at my local dealer. Dealer indicated that he marked up the Bronco R $50K and that should provide an indicator to how much he will mark up the Raptor R. He got three allocations for the Bronco R and when he called through the list, three said to pound sand, and three instantly said OK.