Raptor R Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RDT-G23

Reaction score
Nice dude! How were they on ADM?
Order placed today for an Antimatter Blue Raptor R! And yes--my dealer has 6 allocations and I got one of them! Stoked...Now, the wait begins!:cool:

Oh, but that is impossible?! 6 allocations!? (Facetiousness) I plan to ride some folks like Seabiscuit on this topic (refer to the earlier section of the thread). I'll wait though.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be nice if Ford, who claims to care about their customers and I am sure has heard of dealers saying they have allocations when they in fact don't, would post actual allocations for every dealership in the country? Is that too much to ask? I mean, 6 or 8 allocations for the R seems high. Hopefully it works out for those who are all in on the R, but I think a more realistic allocation is 1 or 2. Maybe 3 for all of those "my dealer who is the largest..."

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Order placed today for an Antimatter Blue Raptor R! And yes--my dealer has 6 allocations and I got one of them! Stoked...Now, the wait begins!:cool:

WTF? They can't even place a picture of a Raptor in the confirmation? Much less the R? Might as well put a picture of the XL single cab long bed.

AC4400

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be nice if Ford, who claims to care about their customers and I am sure has heard of dealers saying they have allocations when they in fact don't, would post actual allocations for every dealership in the country? Is that too much to ask? I mean, 6 or 8 allocations for the R seems high. Hopefully it works out for those who are all in on the R, but I think a more realistic allocation is 1 or 2. Maybe 3 for all of those "my dealer who is the largest..."

Ya man hopefully everyone that wants one can get one.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but don’t the hard allocation numbers come out on the 18th of this month or am I mistaken?

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer had 2 also…. And they sell 100’s of F150’s…… They were hoping for more …. I can’t wait to get a VIN# !!!

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya man hopefully everyone that wants one can get one.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but don’t the hard allocation numbers come out on the 18th of this month or am I mistaken?
Orders started on the 18th of July
Scheduling starts 18th of August
Job #1 MY23 starts October 10th

I placed my MSRP order on July 18th the dealer did not know at that time what Allotment was
Dealer called me July 27th saying that they received 6 R allotments and I would indeed be getting one that I was #3 on list.