Raptor Owner By Weekend... Someone random ?s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
GTO is officially gone so I made the call to the dealership and someone already had a deposit down. By the end of today, I still saw it on ebay so I purchased... Of course the person I talked to about it at lunch called around 7, think he was aggitated I bought it since they have to pay fee now, lol.

So off to keep looking for my elusive used white 4dr with nav for a decent price.

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Just realized yesterday they made the Raptor in orange and actully found one 30min away so I made the trip on the 'busa to go test drive. It's a 2010 so not 4dr, but it is loaded. It has 36k miles and they're wanting 42500, which IMO is a little on high side and for same price or not much more can find a 2011 4dr with all options. I considered getting it, but more I think about it the more I want the 2011 since it has updated suspension and minor interior upgrades. I do know after test drive, Raptor is definitely what I'll be getting!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Orange ones are the best, but I may be a bit biased. Haha

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Orange ones are the best, but I may be a bit biased. Haha

no i think your right :waytogo:

and good luck on your search! if you find a loaded 11 in Molten Orange, take it! they only did it for 2 years, and i think there is nothing prettier than a Clean Molten Orange truck in the sunlight.

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
no i think your right :waytogo:

and good luck on your search! if you find a loaded 11 in Molten Orange, take it! they only did it for 2 years, and i think there is nothing prettier than a Clean Molten Orange truck in the sunlight.

I definitely agree! Now that I know orange exists, it broaden my search for a SCREW raptor. I may have found a white one, but no graphics. After first looking at Raptors, I didn't want graphics but now I'd love to them on bed and hood.

Which one would anyone pick, if you had to.... Hood graphics or bed graphics?

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
both if your asking me. i love them!

2d2b21d.jpg
2qxwdxw.jpg
if you find one without graphics, fear not tho, you can talk to Randy (vendor link to the right ~~~~~>), who will get you with his parts guy for the decals. and then just need someone to install them.