Raptor Owner By Weekend... Someone random ?s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Damn. You've definitely set you mind on getting a Raptor.
Good for you. Good luck... and have fun.

Yes sir, at least a white one. It's really not too far and only 9hrs away, but flying in I can swing by a good buddy's house in dallas and have a few beers, crash for night and drive rest of way next day. :)

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Sounds like you don't want to order one and wait 3-6 months but just in case, there are dealers that sell around invoice (about $4500 under MSRP). You can also see what's available new and used on something like cars.com. GL in your search!

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f162/raptor-dealers-selling-near-invoice-18117/

It has crossed my mind and if I wasn't stuck on the bike and building a new house in spring, I definitely would get a new one. I think I found one, driving a couple hours to go look and if it's as nice as the owner says (and pictures show), I'll be driving home with it. I'm a weekend late to being a Raptor owner, but better late than never!

Pictures to follow tomorrow or Saturday evening

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Just picked it up today, 2010 Ford Raptor 6.2L with all options and for a hell of a deal. It is all stock (now) with only modifications done is a 20" amber LED light bar in bumper and a 40" white LED bar behind grill. I test drove 3 of them, this one feels brand new! I'm pumped and will miss my GTO some what... But I'll be starting my Factory Five GTM 2 years from now so won't be long till back in a car as a 2nd vehicle (other than wife's)....

For those wondering, in pictures below... those ARE my stock low beams on compared to how bright these Rigid light bars are.

20130104_155352.jpg
20130104_192441.jpg
20130104_192517.jpg
20130104_192553.jpg

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Congrats man! Those light bars are a cool bonus to the deal too!