raptor order process question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HUDAT361

Reaction score
When ordering a raptor.. does payments start immediately after the order? or once its delivered to you?

when ordering a raptor.. does credit become involved to influence APR on orders or will vary once its delivered?

when trading in for an order.. is my vehicle traded in immediately and i will be car-less until the order is delivered?

at this time in march.. when ordering should i expect to pay invoice? i know some dealerships are charging MSRP right now straight off the lot.

Please let me know!

D

Deleted member 12951

When ordering a raptor.. does payments start immediately after the order? or once its delivered to you?
No, but might be a deposit depending on dealer. Yes, once you get it, depending on your financing, payments usually start in 30 days or so.

when ordering a raptor.. does credit become involved to influence APR on orders or will vary once its delivered?
Financing usually comes into play when it is delivered. Typically you can apply for credit to get an APR to lock for 30 days, it depends on your finance company though but not affected when ordering.

when trading in for an order.. is my vehicle traded in immediately and i will be car-less until the order is delivered?
Depends on the dealer and how much you want for your trade. Trade it now, most likely get more than trade it later when the Raptor arrives. I am driving my trade-in until my raptor arrives. I wasn't able to get a solid trade-in amount until about 30 days prior to delivery. Dealers vary.

at this time in march.. when ordering should i expect to pay invoice? i know some dealerships are charging MSRP right now straight off the lot.
I am sure you can still find some that will do less than MSRP but I wouldn't waste time.

Please let me know!

Good luck though

OP
OP
H

HUDAT361

Reaction score
Thanks RDFTS you have my respect. when do you think they will be stopping orders on raptors or stopping production this year?

D

Deleted member 12951

Nobody really officially knows. But reading threads here, some dealers are already being told that they are "balanced out", meaning they can't order any more. One guy, the dealer gave back his deposit because his order got cancelled by Ford. I seriously would NOT wait. It's never a good idea to be rushed into a huge financial situation like this truck but all my financial reason went out the window when I placed my order back in November.