Too late to order a 2024?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Long story short, I have a Ranger Raptor on order but the more me and the wife talk, I think i should just get the F150 Raptor. Do you think its too late to put an order in now? Im not sure how quickly dealers fill their orders/allocations. I dont want to put an order in and never have a shot at an allocation

Getting my Ranger Raptor ordered was hard and i have no clue when to even expect that since no dealerships know anything about future allocations coming.

OP
OP
RaptorJoe331

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll call the dealer tomorrow and see if they can get one ordered for me @MSRP

OP
OP
RaptorJoe331

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was able to secure a Raptor at MSRP at a dealer with allocations. I’m pretty happy about that.

That wasn’t nearly as hard as getting an order for the Ranger Raptor in

Jpro39

Reaction score
I’m talking to 3 dealers now and as of today none of them have their allocations yet. One already placed a dealer order, the other has my retail order ready to go once they get an allocation. They all sold multiple raptors last year and will eventually get one I just need to be patient in order to get msrp. The more busy dealers might get their allocations first but they also mark up big time. I’ll wait till summer to save money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter