raptor or gt500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pj_singh1994

Reaction score
Hey I know this might not be the best place to ask this question but please try not being biased because this is a raptor forum, but i was wondering which one would be better an svt raptor or a gt500?

Thanks

PJ

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are alot of us that actually have both so not a bad place to ask. I only have a Raptor right now but just read about the 2013 GT500. If I were going to buy one right now it would be a Raptor and then wait for the 2013 GT500.

Fordx4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would say both. Mainly because they are two different beast for two different purposes. I currently have a GT500 with a Raptor on order. I personally could not be without a 4WD vehicle so I would say the Raptor first if I had to choose. But then definitely the GT500 next.

OP
OP
P

pj_singh1994

Reaction score
Don't live very close to a lot of dirty areas because i live in orange county. but thanks for the advice :D i'll probably go with a raptor first then.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Don't live very close to a lot of dirty areas because i live in orange county. but thanks for the advice :D i'll probably go with a raptor first then.

Dezert is only an hour away, so it's really not to bad.
Where in OC you at?

I'm in Mission Viejo now, looking to move back to HB after my kid is born

Brian

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Raptor paradise is a stones throw away from you so the answer should be easy!!!

BTW PJ... I've got an in at Robins Ford in Costa Mesa. Shoot me a PM if you would like me to set you up with the owners direct (no B.S.).

RallyBud

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While its no GT500, I am selling my Charger SRT8 and getting a Raptor. I look at it this way, to have fun in my car I need to break the law. In the Raptor, I can head off road at a lot of areas in east county San Diego. Or, just make a day or weekend of Ocatillo Wells and Anza Borrego an hour and a half a way. Then theres the utilitarian factor of the Raptor. I didn't realize how much I use a truck until I traded my Tacoma in six months ago for my wife's car.