raptor on top gear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tigercrazy718

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im surprised that nobody has started a thread on this. the segment was freaking awesome even tho they used the hennessey one. and is it right what he said about 7 grand for a freaking tune intake exhaust? if so theyre even bigger damn crooks than i thought they were!

OP
OP
T

tigercrazy718

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and rutledge said he wants to trade in his tundra right now!!! lol
and yea this was definitely the best segment so far this season. cant believe the stig was able to throw it around the track without flipping it haha

frogslinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Velociraptor 475 has

Intake 500
Headers/Exhaust 2700
Tune 500
Install 1000

Hennessy Logos/individual numbering 3300...

BTW the episode has at least two other threads on here...

OP
OP
T

tigercrazy718

Full Access Member
Reaction score
none that were started after the episode was premiered tonight.
unless im an idiot and didnt see em
to the search feature!!
lol

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's because the swaybar was still on...
Amen!

I liked the segment, but I wish they would have been honest about the $7000 for 60 something horsepower issue. I realize there were probably some serious politics involved, but it still sucked and made me take note... what other stuff are they glossing over with other cars...

On a more positive note I was glad to see the "tune" didn't seem to have any adverse affects on the Raptor's off road tuning.

OP
OP
T

tigercrazy718

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats why i asked whether that price was correct for hennessey bc they dont list any price online. it wouldnt surprise me tho and they didnt really harp on the price for hp aspect so idk if there were politics

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They called it a bargain. I think they meant the truck but they said at $49k (price after the $7k rapeage) it was a bargain deal.

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They showed the new intake on the velociraptor on the show...
redneck-pringles-engine-repair-kit.jpg

Its gotta be putting down at LEAST 20hp.