Raptor is terrible!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
also a lot of those thing would have be noticed on a test drive /walkaround ,transmission , interior insulation.poor exterior paint .fit and finish .ect

OP
OP
H

hotcorner17

Reaction score
Perhaps though i do equate the overall panel waviness particularly on the doors to a soda can, albeit a bit stronger. Its just not very good.

OP
OP
H

hotcorner17

Reaction score
also rea ac circulation is odd ,does the front ac not travel to the back .is there an invisible wall blocking the front ac
Not really. The rear vents have very little flow and when its 105 out, it takes awhile to cool down entire cabin. There is discussion on this site and there are even people who cancelled bronco orders on bronco6g site due to the issue.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am kinda wondering why they didn't put separate controls back there. seems like a no brainer

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
“Raptor is Terrible” and I quote! Well it’s a truck for which I’m sorry you have had some troubles with I too have a 2018 Gen 2 I too have had some issues with my Raptor Cam Phasers and such, I too have had many other vehicles in my 50 years. The first post you posted would have been enough to get these things off your chest how ever I can’t agree with your title for starters the truck is a very capable truck for what it was designed for much like a lot of guys on here I have modified mine in any area I felt it fell short for my needs, did it always perform flawlessly NO it has had a few issues which were corrected. FordTechOne might have come off a bit strong but I think it was because of the title and how you came across in the original post with a therapy session but that’s not for me to say one way or the other. I truly hope you get your truck done to your liking and fixed properly and if it’s not what you thought it would be or are still not happy I hope you sell it and find what ever it is that makes you happy!