Raptor headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 2013 HIDs are better than my 2019 LEDs. I just assumed that LEDs headlights are just bad in general until I picked up my 2018 M2. The LEDs headlights on my M2 are crazy bright.

OP
OP
B

bvlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Morimoto headlights are the way to go. The beam pattern is perfect. I have owned a ton of aftermarket headlights and never have I found some as good as the Morimoto. The cost about $1,400 bucks and then I sold the stock ones on E-bay and just about made my money back. Totally worth the upgrade.

I stumbled upon the Morimoto's while doing research on this issue and was wondering whether anyone had any experience with Morimoto. Thanks for the info!

OP
OP
B

bvlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for the replies, which turned a concern of mine into a non-issue, given all of the available lighting options.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 2013 HIDs are better than my 2019 LEDs. I just assumed that LEDs headlights are just bad in general until I picked up my 2018 M2. The LEDs headlights on my M2 are crazy bright.
One thing I like better about the LEDs on my Raptor is they light up the sides of the road better than the HIDs on my 2014. I added Morimoto LED fogs to my 2014 and that helped light up the sides of the road better.