Raptor headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MnFlyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 2019 headlights are almost too “white”. As was said before, on a normal night they are fine but any precipitation or dust in the air and they just reflect back.

I put Baja Design SAE yellow and white fogs in my bumper along with S2 spots in yellow. Just having the yellow fogs on really helps, it took some of the harshness away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DeltaRaptor

Reaction score
Morimoto headlights are the way to go. The beam pattern is perfect. I have owned a ton of aftermarket headlights and never have I found some as good as the Morimoto. The cost about $1,400 bucks and then I sold the stock ones on E-bay and just about made my money back. Totally worth the upgrade.

marcm

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have a 2019 on order now & will replace with the
Morimoto XB Projector LED Headlights w/ Amber Daytime Running Lights (15-17 F-150 w/ LED Headlights; 17-19 F-150 Raptor)

RotorHead695

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mostly drive in county on unlit highways. I would rate them right in the middle as far as performance. Better than old school bulbs, but not as good as higher end projectors. That said, they work just fine for me and I have no intention of trying to improve them with the exception of off-road lights in the bumper for use in the woods.

tomtom

Reaction score
I have had the truck since Jan 2017 never crossed my mind for an instance that the lighting was deficient in any way shape or form. The LEDs are absolutely fine and safe for the road and as good as any other truck, off road at speed you will need auxiliary lighting. BTW, LED will out last any other source of light by miles.

1roadking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rigid street legal digs add a ton of light! We just added them to my truck and they are impressive. The middle dog is road legal and the inner and outer are spots and floods for off-road only use. When all 3 are on it is truly daylight. Amazing set up. The nice thing about aftermarket fog lights is they are on there own switches and stay on with high beams:)

nfsraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I honestly have never had a problem with them in the city or highway and backroads just use my cube fog lights for on road and off road I have two 50 in light bars.

alcoolaid

Reaction score
I have had the truck since Jan 2017 never crossed my mind for an instance that the lighting was deficient in any way shape or form. The LEDs are absolutely fine and safe for the road and as good as any other truck, off road at speed you will need auxiliary lighting. BTW, LED will out last any other source of light by miles.
Pretty much my thoughts exactly.

People complaining need to try driving an old superduty with halogen bulbs and reflectors.