Raptor for everyday use

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

podmed

Reaction score
I placed a deposit on a '12 Supercab yesterday. Live in Virginia, and would likely use the truck for everyday use. Drive about 150 miles a week, mainly highway.

Anyone use their Raptor for everyday use?

Was driving a Mercedes E550, but wanted something more fun, and not a sportsCAR.

Thanks!

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup its my daily driver. Use it to get to work, on the job and to get home.

Cerberos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did not buy my Raptor with the intent that it be a daily driver. In many ways, it was an impulse buy and, at best, was supposed to be weekend fun toy. Funny thing happened though, I find myself driving it almost every day. Works just fine!

Kenny C.

Reaction score
The only down side to the Raptor as a daily driver I have found is the high cost of fuel (especially in California). Other than that, the Raptor is great! Most people don't buy this rig for the fuel economy.

I have been told by many people who have driven the Mini Cooper that it's a very fun car to drive and gets great MPG... I don't think you can do much 4 wheeling in the cooper though...

It's all about your needs...

:popcorn:

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DD for over a year here and love every minute of it.