Raptor for everyday use

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has been my daily driver since Randy dropped it off Jan 16th 2012. Now after 15000 miles I do NOT regret one minute of it. Except when I am not driving/offroading!

-Greg

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Yeah I wouldn't either with that fine young thing sittin in my lap.

Attachments

• sig pic.jpg
    sig pic.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 69

gcmj45acp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I placed a deposit on a '12 Supercab yesterday. Live in Virginia, and would likely use the truck for everyday use. Drive about 150 miles a week, mainly highway.

Anyone use their Raptor for everyday use?

Was driving a Mercedes E550, but wanted something more fun, and not a sportsCAR.

Thanks!

Mine was a daily driver until I got a Mustang to go along side it.

Mrjeep94

Reaction score
My 2012 screw is a daily driver/company vehicle. I drive 35k to 40k per year. Installed a Whipple at 4000 miles. Love it. Truck is comfortable, rides great seats are very very comfortable. Power of the truck stock is great, but power with the Whipple is awesome. In love with the truck,, and the gas pump loves me...... Only concern I have is impression some of my customers have when I wheel up in a supercharged raptor as a company truck.... May not be good for business. I sometimes park it and ride with my sales guys depending on customer I am visiting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

renegadeagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Daily Driver about 75 miles a day.One of The best vehicles made.Extremely comfortable and reliable.The cause of many people going to the chiropractor due to excessive neck movement checking it out.LOL.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
DD for me, kid seat in the back too. Trips to the hardware store usually end up with some one telling me a Raptor doesn't make any sense to haul lumber, or gravel, or dirt, or whatever. I just say, It is a pick up right? So I just want to get to where I am going faster... assuming I tied everything down well enough.

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am gone a lot working offshore, and my wife does not drive it so my 2011 Supercrew only has just passed 5000 miles as it sits in the garage while I am at work. We took a road trip to Ohio last week myself the wife and 3 kids we were more comfortable than we ever thought we could be in a truck and I swear we got more looks than a Super Model driving a Lambroghini would. It is truly amazing the attention this truck gets and how comfortable it is on long road trips as well as a daily driver.

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am gone a lot working offshore, and my wife does not drive it so my 2011 Supercrew only has just passed 5000 miles as it sits in the garage while I am at work. We took a road trip to Ohio last week myself the wife and 3 kids we were more comfortable than we ever thought we could be in a truck and I swear we got more looks than a Super Model driving a Lambroghini would. It is truly amazing the attention this truck gets and how comfortable it is on long road trips as well as a daily driver.

Where & What offshore?