Radar Detector Mirror Tap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

truckstick101

Reaction score
Sorry to pull up this old thread but anyone done this on a 2023/24? Looking to speed up install by finding the correct pins from the WWW knowledge bank.

dmb359

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used the same tap and my same Valentine 1 from my 2020, with my 2024. Just pulled it out of one, and put it in the other. Super easy with the mirror tap.

Edit: if you are asking where to plug the tap wires, if I recall correctly the red from the tap goes into the black on the mirror and the black on the tap goes into the green on the mirror.

truckstick101

Reaction score
I used the same tap and my same Valentine 1 from my 2020, with my 2024. Just pulled it out of one, and put it in the other. Super easy with the mirror tap.

Edit: if you are asking where to plug the tap wires, if I recall correctly the red from the tap goes into the black on the mirror and the black on the tap goes into the green on the mirror.
Yup this worked! thanks