Is this the spare that came with your 37 package?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just looked at the sticker on line, and it doesn’t say anything about the spare anywhere I could find. Good idea though.
I just realized it was a Ranger Raptor that has the steel wheel for a spare. The F150 Raptors are still the same wheel as on the truck. Sorry for the confusion. I would definitely report the issue right away! Good luck!

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm…if I didn’t know better, I’d say someone at the dealership is making a 37 package for themselves.
That is EXACTLY what's happening. Either that, or they are selling them out the back door. Somthing like that just doesn't happen at the factory. Could have been the car hauler driver too....

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
Finally had a chance to look under a 2024 37 package and 35 package truck. The 35 truck seemed to have a “fifth” rim and tire matching the others. The 37 package had this spare. Is this normal?
View attachment 454590
All Raptors spare is the exact same wheel and tire as the other 4 on the truck always the same matching rim with a new KO2 sized the same. That is across all generations: Gen1-R and levels of Raptors: 35’s / 37’s / beadlock etc. If the dealer is saying anything else they are wrong and/or lying and that is 100% not your spare wheel or tire. Talk to a manager about it and ignore the idiot salesmen

Funny this reminds me when I bought my truck literally the very first thing I did was look at the spare to check this exact thing. It doesn’t automatically mean don’t buy the truck, but it does mean they would have to take 1,000’s off the price or replace it new on them

scpete24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As other have stated, that's definitely not the right wheel tire combo for the spare. Make them match the others.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was surprised when I found the spare was a bead lock wheel. I thought it was gonna be a steelie. It’s not balanced and no tpms sensor.

Ya there’s some fu€kery going on there.

someday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No matching spare, no sale. Good thing you noticed and didnt buy. If you would have went around the block the dealer would tell you you can buy a new wheel and tire for +$1000 from the parts dept