Raptor Financing question?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes I have a few friends and Neighbors here in Texas with Raptors, and yes I'm still in the market for one. Just a little hesitant.

Based on financing? Or are they still marking them up with ADM in your area? I had to drive down to KY to get the one I wanted for a price below MSRP.

OP
OP
S

Sparky619

Reaction score
Based on financing? Or are they still marking them up with ADM in your area? I had to drive down to KY to get the one I wanted for a price below MSRP.
They're at MSRP and willing to negotiate a few grand under, I just want to make sure I have all my ducks in a row before they drop the hook line on me. I've pretty much given up on the special financing.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They're at MSRP and willing to negotiate a few grand under, I just want to make sure I have all my ducks in a row before they drop the hook line on me. I've pretty much given up on the special financing.

Are you looking at 2019 or 2020 models? Either way, a few grand under MSRP is a huge improvement over what dealers refer to as "adjusted market value" or more realistically "Additional dealer markup" (ADM) on top of MSRP.

Ford credit will not provide special financing on Raptors or any other "specialty" products; even as an affiliate of the company, I was offered a high rate. I ended up going through my bank with a rate of 4.5; nothing great but better than the other "offers" I had, and my credit score is damn near 800.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some markets have been tough and they won’t budge. I’m in one of those markets that go above MSRP. Was lucky to get mine at invoice and then something on top.

I would have to think financing and working a deal in this period of time, would be your best time to buy. Just as long as financials on your end are good. Moving forward, there might be a time when Raptor supply goes lean. No production currently and if they drop the truck for a year during the new body style changeover, existing supply could get top dollar. Maybe many dealers realize this.

Good luck if you choose to buy.