Raptor Expedition Night Fun Run Jan. 18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I had a similar issue with the Benz- and it took a while until the code would pop up then I would have to take it in right when it turned on or else they would not be able to duplicate the error.

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I now try and take videos when it starts throwing codes and errors. Believe it they actually appreciate it.

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. Was happy they thought they found it. Electrical problems are the worst to try and find. Good luck.

I trouble shoot elevators for a living and intermittent problems are the worst im currently working on a brand new job right now and its driving me nuts i hope they find it sooner before later ...!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Just got a call from the dealer-rip, claims it was a loose fuse (Fuel Pump) connector. I had told them I heard the fuel pump relay clicking on and off while it was malfunctioning back when I first took it in. So this is logical as it is right next to fuse. Hopefully she is all better now. I am going to have to beat her good and hard after what she put me thru!

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got a call from the dealer-rip, claims it was a loose fuse (Fuel Pump) connector. I had told them I heard the fuel pump relay clicking on and off while it was malfunctioning back when I first took it in. So this is logical as it is right next to fuse. Hopefully she is all better now. I am going to have to beat her good and hard after what she put me thru!
That's awesome, if that's all it is!!!

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's awesome, if that's all it is!!!

yes, but disconcerting that I was almost left stranded and took some chances driving home. That was no fun, although the rest of the trip was a blast. Can't wait to do it again or something else like it.

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
yes, but disconcerting that I was almost left stranded and took some chances driving home. That was no fun, although the rest of the trip was a blast. Can't wait to do it again or something else like it.

Stranded? I thought there were a few trucks with you? That is good news that they found the problem.