Raptor Exhaust - What do YOU want?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

menerso

2019 Raptor SCREW
Reaction score
Mufflers can be purchases seperately. We're looking at the Lightning Style exhaust at the end of August or so.

Do you have video of the drop out? I am debating that or side exit before tire... in black of course.

...also, have you ever thought of doing a gunmetal gray color?

17withRAPTOR

Reaction score
I am currently looking at installing a cut out on my 2011 screw. I need advice on wether or not to take out the resignator... Will the cut out still be loud if i install it after the resignator? Need advice asap got cut out in today and have been scratching my head.

OP
OP
J

Jesse@MBRP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'd love to get some feedback from the guys who have our kit. Maybe a testimonial or two. There might be a T-shirt in it for you if you hook me up with some photos too. :)

menerso

2019 Raptor SCREW
Reaction score
I will send pics and a testimonial as soon as you finish the side exit muffler in front of rear tire........ or in behind front tire. jk

You said end of August... how is it going for this? Any prototype pics?

I am debating a cutout with the stock exhaust and possibly with your exhaust... any thoughts?