Raptor Exhaust - What do YOU want?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

henkeljr

Reaction score
had resonator welded back in today. still sounds good, highway noise is much tamer. wish kit came with just turndown able to mount up to factory resonator.. still much better than factory exhaust hanging out the back-lol

OP
OP
J

Jesse@MBRP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
install the turn down- my truck sounds like a beast!! already had three people ask why the truck sounds so good, including my dealer.. awsome job MBRP

Awesome feedback. Throw up a picture or vid on our MBRP Facebook page...it might be worth your while.

:waytogo:

debordj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jesse - question on the black coated system. Love the look of it, sound is best to my ears and think the black will be killer on the tuxedo screw I'm waiting on.

I'm familiar with powder coating process, but was curious if u guys have ran any durability tests on the black coating. Any idea how well it will hold up in off road conditions behind the tire? Thanks.

OP
OP
J

Jesse@MBRP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry for the slow response. I have too many dagum forums to look at lol. Anyways, we test all of our coating pretty rigorously. The main issue we see comings during the installation process. Other than that, it holds up pretty good, especially to heat.

jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are we able to purchase your muffler seperately? will you be making a lightning style exhaust anytime soon?

OP
OP
J

Jesse@MBRP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Mufflers can be purchases seperately. We're looking at the Lightning Style exhaust at the end of August or so.