Raptor Custom Embroidery Full Catalog

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Battlefront

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problem. It was just the console lid. Very nice job by the way. I'll look for the tracking number. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nsdq3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I am ready to pull the trigger on this. I would have just sent a PM, but I kinda wanted others opinion on this version of your work. Rather than do the same thing on all the headrests and console I want to mix it up a bit. This is what I have in mind
Center console- your Raptor, claw mark and SVT combo (Raptor matches the factory seats, the claw marks will be red, white and blue and the SVT is red with a white border

Driver and passenger seats headrests- Red SVT w/ white border

Backseat center headrest- Ford blue oval emblem

Lt & RT backseat headrests- American flag in color

Please PM me to work out the details, all others let me know your thoughts.

Awesome work by the way,

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Ok, I am ready to pull the trigger on this. I would have just sent a PM, but I kinda wanted others opinion on this version of your work. Rather than do the same thing on all the headrests and console I want to mix it up a bit. This is what I have in mind
Center console- your Raptor, claw mark and SVT combo (Raptor matches the factory seats, the claw marks will be red, white and blue and the SVT is red with a white border

Driver and passenger seats headrests- Red SVT w/ white border

Backseat center headrest- Ford blue oval emblem

Lt & RT backseat headrests- American flag in color

Please PM me to work out the details, all others let me know your thoughts.

Awesome work by the way,

Hey bud, I'll have to check on the american flag ones but I do know that to digitize the ford logo it will be $30 since I don't have it on file. The american flag, it might already be preloaded into our embroidery machine. Everything else not a problem. What stitch color do you want on the console? White would look great since you are doing red white and blue

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

abrown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my console cover in yesterday and it looks amazing! You did a great job, sir. Thanks again for the help! I'm gonna get it on and snap pics tomorrow

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Got my console cover in yesterday and it looks amazing! You did a great job, sir. Thanks again for the help! I'm gonna get it on and snap pics tomorrow

Sweet! Did you test the glue you found or did you go get some of the kind I've been using?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk