Raptor Beauty Shots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I need some compound. Took mine off roading and I have scratches. No more off roading. None. Zero.

SoSmoked

changes his exhaust setup more than his underwear
Reaction score
I need some compound. Took mine off roading and I have scratches. No more off roading. None. Zero.

Then you should buy a second one!!!

It's a truck!!!

Get her dirty!

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score

Did you have fun doing it??? If yes, I think you know my response. If no, then your doing it wrong :ROFLJest:

Then you should buy a second one!!!

It's a truck!!!

Get her dirty!

Don't even get me started :)

I see a "Street Queen" thread coming up - you gonna be woman enough swoop to be a target there :jester:

bettieguitar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your truck looks awesome Bird. That is a lot of work and dedication for something that gets dirty the first time you take it out. It takes me a long time to clean my motorcycle. There are so many tight spots. Spoked wheels are a pain. The secret is to try and maintain it.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll be in the street qeueen category, sure. See if I give a flying rats ass. :)

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
I'll be in the street qeueen category, sure. See if I give a flying rats ass. :)

Lol - the whole point of the upcoming 'street queen bashing' thread will be to get you 'clean boys' out on the trails to play with this truck as it was intended to be...

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
us street queens will be laughing at you when our trade in values are substantially more than yours so we can upgrade to a 2012 Rap while you sit around packing mud in to your beat 2010s