First Detail - Adamized the Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HunyaKitti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A dual-action polisher or two will make quick work removing those swirls.

The Swirl Killer 15mm LT Polisher uses a 5.5" pad, and is easy to use, runs very smooth. Tighter areas like the pillars between the windows are better addressed with a 4" pad on the Swirl Killer MINI 12mm LT Polisher.

The Swirl Killer 15mm & 12mm Combo can be bought with a 15% off discount code for $306, a great deal for two machines.

For pads and polishes, check out the different polishing kits. It saves money to find the right kits for all the products (washing, tires, interior, polishing), since the kit prices are discounted, then you can use a sales code for another 15% off discount.

And yes, that is a lot of links, but if I don't link all the products, then they end up as ads. If you need any help at all, just let me know.

-Dan

Ugh, I'm broke now! Definitely wanted some Baja Designs lights, but I think they'll have to wait haha.

HunyaKitti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got everything but the mini polisher, now just waiting for the rains to stop for more than a couple of days. I believe it's the most rain in about 7 years.

Yeah...the bank account was unhappy after that order from Adam's, but I'll be happy once I get the shadow black looking anywhere near as good as the wolf's.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah...the bank account was unhappy after that order from Adam's, but I'll be happy once I get the shadow black looking anywhere near as good as the wolf's.

You know what life's short, it's only money. And as long as your wife just looks at you and rolls her eyes when the CC statement comes you know your OK

Grunzen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After not washing the truck since Hurricane Matthew washed it for me, and you can count on 1 hand the number of washings in the previous 3 years I finally gave the truck some TLC. Used nearly an entire bottle of Adams Heavy Correcting polish and half a bottle of Correcting polish but the results were outstanding.
Thanks Adams!

Also highly recommend Dr. Colorchip. Pricey but worth it. Used almost an entire bottle of it too. Especially on the nose and rocker panels.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
After not washing the truck since Hurricane Matthew washed it for me, and you can count on 1 hand the number of washings in the previous 3 years I finally gave the truck some TLC. Used nearly an entire bottle of Adams Heavy Correcting polish and half a bottle of Correcting polish but the results were outstanding.
Thanks Adams!

Also highly recommend Dr. Colorchip. Pricey but worth it. Used almost an entire bottle of it too. Especially on the nose and rocker panels.

NEED PICS OF SHINY RAPTOR!!!

Glad to hear you were pleased with the results! Thank you for your business!

Grunzen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2017-02-20%2017.49.47_zps74n7pvvg.jpg
2017-02-20%2017.49.47_zps74n7pvvg.jpg.html

Would've done a before but got attacked by a shiny object and a squirrel.

I'd like to say I am truly impressed. After washing I thought sandpaper and new paint was the only way to fix it. But the Clay bar (are they supposed to be nearly black with gunk after one panel. lol) gave me hope and then just the first polish with the cutting pad convinced me.

Last edited: