Raptor Beauty Shots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in case you want to see what a real Raptor looks like in its natural habitat. :peace:

Notice the dirt and dust on its skin...

Attachments

• IMG_0539.jpg
    IMG_0539.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0513.jpg
    IMG_0513.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 40
  • photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 34

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I try and live in both worlds
I dont go "muddin" in my desert truck which generally makes it pretty easy to clean heavy dust off
Just look at my dirty raptor of the month submission haha
I like beating on this truck like i hate it and then spending half a day making it gleam better then new.
If by chance it ever rains here i will drive the superduty. Mud hides and is a PITA haha

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol - the whole point of the upcoming 'street queen bashing' thread will be to get you 'clean boys' out on the trails to play with this truck as it was intended to be...
I have taken mine off-road more than a handful of times and have the battle scars to prove it. Most recently, this past weekend!
us street queens will be laughing at you when our trade in values are substantially more than yours so we can upgrade to a 2012 Rap while you sit around packing mud in to your beat 2010s
Word.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
us street queens will be laughing at you when our trade in values are substantially more than yours so we can upgrade to a 2012 Rap while you sit around packing mud in to your beat 2010s

You'd be shocked at what a used Raptor goes for in Canada. But laugh all you like - The thing's I've been able to do in this truck have made memories anew and that's without any mods.
Enjoy the ride as you wish - but try and experience it's potential too.

And last, as I used to say to crews years ago as a foreman - If you wanna act like a street queen, be careful you don't slip and break your **** :)

Mark Ducati

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang Bird!

Thanks for the winter "Before-Shots".... I would not have known that something as salty/dirty as that beast could be resurrected to gleaming purity!

Makes me feel awful about yesterday... we had a birthday party out of town for my son who turned 7, on the way home, I stopped at a gas station and got "plain" water for the kids as they were thirsty and i denied my wife the little bag of "sweet tarts" she wanted.... NO, let me repeat, NO eating inside the Raptor! hahaha

Yeah, I know a little bag of sweet tarts wouldn't be a problem... but learning from experience with my wife's QX56, a 4 and 7 year old children... next thing you know, its Happy Meals from McD's (and they won't wait until you get home before they start pulling fries out of the bag).... then its icecream from DQ (ever try poking dried ice cream out of the perforations in the seats?), etc... etc... etc... Gotta nip this behavior in the bud before it starts.

Last edited:

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
I feel you there with food. I don even let my parents eat in the truck. Is bad enough with the dirt they track in. I haven't poked icecream out but my last car was melted chocolate that dried in all the holes

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha
My wife sometimes looks at me like im crazy for the food rule.
I argue with my 2 yo daughter about food in the truck hahaha