Raptor Assault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mnutah

Reaction score
apparently people were leaving surveys saying that the class was awesome, but would be a lot better if they allowed you to jump the trucks, so they built a jump. Those surveys are a big deal, so make sure to offer positive feedback if you have a good experience.

Also whoever said that these trucks get crushed is full of shit. I've seen them roll across the auction floor with the stickers still on out here in utah. They go for as much as used truck would go for, no discount

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you only get one run at it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
heck yeah man. I went a few weeks ago.

I was one of only 2 in a class of 24 that actually got air. They tell you what to do, but make sure to just absolutely floor it.
Nice. Did the instructor hold your mask in place so it didn't fly off when you landed?:) The new normal, and all.

Seriously though, congrats on flooring the pig at the jump. Sounds like the others were too timid. It tends to go against human nature.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
... It’s about common sense...

This is the part everyone on all sides seems to be missing. We need to reduce R0 until it's close to or below one to avoid overwhelming the hospital system. That doesn't mean no social contact at all. It means limiting it. Spending a day in a car with two other non-symptomatic people isn't like getting drunk and going clubbing. If one of you does come down with it afterward, you quarantine. In the meantime, you wear your mask, wash your hands, and continue with the program. It's not rocket surgery. If everyone was willing to be diligent, we wouldn't have to shut anything down. But instead of trying to solve the problem, politicians and media on both sides are using it as a political football and misleading people for their own benefit. It's disgusting. Basically, as I see it, we're totally screwed. This is an easily understood, solvable problem. And we're in the middle of an epic fail on it.