1st Raptor, 35" Azure Gray 2023

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveland

Reaction score
Hi all! I bought this awesome truck last summer and attended Raptor Assault last fall. I just started looking into mods. I got an Empower interior light bar and will probably add Chase lights and a leveling kit by summer. I'll be taking the mods slow.
I know it's got some haters but i love the Azure Gray!
I'm looking forward to learning from the community 1000005074.jpgsignal-2024-02-16-17-35-36-274.jpg

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice truck. Do those lights perform well at night? They look nice but I never found any lumen rating or anything that would indicate how bright they are.

OP
OP
daveland

daveland

Reaction score
Mpower provides frustratingly little info. They are like high beams that reach out 45° on both sides of the truck. The bottom line of the empower light beam touches the top line of the high light beam. Zero glare

pirates1456

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I personally love the azure gray. If it was available at the dealer when I got mine I would have really considered it. Welcome to the party

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF
Welcome to FRF. I'll let @smurfslayer judge on the late FRF intro.

Yeah, normally you would draw a yellow card for waiting this long to join FRF, but in light of the ‘doing Raptor things’ intro post we can let this minor infraction slide.
#OneLessprius

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter