Should i upgraded from 2018 Raptor scab to 2023 Raptor 37 package?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tooloud10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would really need to know your goals to answer the question. How bad do you want a new one? Are you independently wealthy? Is there some life change coming that requires the extra interior room?

OP
OP
W

waldramos13

Reaction score
Would really need to know your goals to answer the question. How bad do you want a new one? Are you independently wealthy? Is there some life change coming that requires the extra interior room?
I could afford it but I didn't need the extra space on the back seat.

realjones88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I just looked up my build sheet on my 19 Raptor that has every upgrade except recaros and with some extra mods done after. The base price is 55K and total was almost 76K.
I just saw a build sheet for a new 23 Raptor 37 and the initial price is 75K. In 4 years the Raptor has gone up by 20K before any add on’s. I know they made some changes but damn… that’s quite a jump. Is it worth it? Only you can determine if it’s worth 20K more and I think the one I saw posted was 92K or about 100K when all said and done.

Sort of with the 2019 nearly all trucks had the $9K 802a option and tech package ($1500) which you don't need to add to the 2023 as they're standard...inflation also 20% over the past five years too

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sort of with the 2019 nearly all trucks had the $9K 802a option and tech package ($1500) which you don't need to add to the 2023 as they're standard...inflation also 20% over the past five years too
I got a last of the run 2020 & it’s an 800a (or 801?) w/ the “base leather” seats & no 360 camera etc, Apple CarPlay no nav. My 2018 was an 801a (I think that was the mid level trim then & in 2020 they removed one?) that had a bunch of a la carte options like graphics & sunroof & tailgate step etc. I prefer the mid trim raptors myself actually….I don’t like tech for techs sake, I prefer leather over cloth for sure but dealer I bought my 2020 from had a completely base Raptor alongside mine w/ zero options besides moonroof & cloth seats & was bought by NFL dude who immediately had it sent out for custom interior/audio/lights etc so believe me there’s a market

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd vote for Gen 3, I don't miss my Gen 2 at all. Not that there's any massive improvements ( multi-link aside), it just feels a bit more refined for my daily use.