RAPTOR ASSAULT SCHOOL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Anybody doing the insurance? Not sure if I should or not
DO THE INSURANCE
I showed up a day early for my class
Went around back to the garage. They were bringing in a Raptor from the class a day before on a FLAT BED
A guy from that class ROLLED IT TWICE on the Baja course??
Another one in the garage had been run into a cedar tree up in the mountains.
Both had the ins. Walked away out 5k instead of $80k
Mans got to know his driving limitations lol

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DO THE INSURANCE
I showed up a day early for my class
Went around back to the garage. They were bringing in a Raptor from the class a day before on a FLAT BED
A guy from that class ROLLED IT TWICE on the Baja course??
Another one in the garage had been run into a cedar tree up in the mountains.
Both had the ins. Walked away out 5k instead of $80k
Mans got to know his driving limitations lol
Rolled it twice? What the heck are they doing? Lol

Gen2Boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Signed up for the July 1 class. Plane ticket ordered, Hotel reserved, rental car... rented. Now time to stare at the calendar till my flight. Lol. Can't wait. "Free" class only costs 1800 bucks to get there from the Northeast.
Plane ticket?! Meh! If you have time take your Raptor. My Gen 2 was 4 months old when I drove her from S Florida to Utah for Raptor Assault. Got in a week early and took her out to Moab. Then after the class I stayed for another week to let her play some more. It was absolutely incredible. So much so that a year later I drove out to Moab once again. Nothing better then letting her show you just how capable she is in the environment she was made for. I’d say 80% of the guys in the class drove there in their Raptors. Was hilarious while we were all waiting to go in to see a couple of classmates getting out of Honda Ubers lol hey if you can you can.

Attachments

• 831386C3-79A4-47E0-BB70-BCC09AB2021E.jpeg
    831386C3-79A4-47E0-BB70-BCC09AB2021E.jpeg
    166.6 KB · Views: 19

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Rolled it twice? What the heck are they doing? Lol

How in the heck did he roll it on the Baja course? How is that even possible, I don't think we even got to 50 on that course.
The details are on the 2nd page of the thread. It really doesn’t take that much speed to roll any high center of gravity vehicle. I had a soccer mom roll her 90 something Explorer on a 25 mph residential street.
He attempted to steer his way out of bad set-up p, carrying to much speed into a banked hairpin.

Post in thread 'Raptor Assault - S-U-C-K-E-D'
https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/raptor-assault-s-u-c-k-e-d.86826/post-1682045