Raptor Assault 2024

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang. I just read that non-driving guests cannot attend any of the driving events. Has it always been that way?

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it going to be the 2 time I am going,first time was dry,when it best time for mud?

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We also stayed at the Comfort inn. I liked it because it was out of the way. I would not have been happy having to park my Raptor in some scuzzy city hotel parking lot where many more homeless problems and theft exist. The drive to Saltlake for dinner and entertainment was nothing to us as we live in a rural area and a 15+ mile drive is an everyday commute. We had a blast in our "down time" and visited several area goodies. The drive back to Oregon was a blast putting Raptor Assault tools to work. We headed to Bonneville and salt played then turned north and went cross country to Idaho Falls. About 200 miles of desert and sagebrush ya-hoo! trails and roads. If you like, I will repost my route.