Raptor Assault 2024

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Only let down was “the jump”.. didn’t live up to the hype. Everything else was awesome..
Agree. When I did it they didn’t allow 4wd and the takeoff was short so couldn’t gain much traction. They said it would damage the front diff or something if 4wd was engaged. But think about it. If it was a real jump they’d be going through raptors like nuts.
On the other hand, I got lucky when I did it. I was odd man out and got my own truck so no stopping and switching for me or placing my life in someone else’s hands.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've bought 3 raptors since assault was available and haven't went yet, but I'm seriously considering it now that there's an option for my wife to join me. Thinking about making it a one time vacation in my life by driving out to raptor assault and then driving north to visit glacier National Park and maybe Yosemite and then back home. It's about a 3500 mile round trip for us, but I think it would be an awesome adventure. Not gettin any younger, lol

pirates1456

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've bought 3 raptors since assault was available and haven't went yet, but I'm seriously considering it now that there's an option for my wife to join me. Thinking about making it a one time vacation in my life by driving out to raptor assault and then driving north to visit glacier National Park and maybe Yosemite and then back home. It's about a 3500 mile round trip for us, but I think it would be an awesome adventure. Not gettin any younger, lol
That sounds amazing. Like the adidas motto, just do it.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you are going that far, you should plan it when we are in fallon nevada and join us