Raptor Assault 2024

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wyomingraptor

Reaction score
I better make the call. Sooner than later.
Do they get any snow over there this time of year? I should wait until May. I-80 across Wyoming closes all the time. I don’t want to spend the night in Rat Hole Wyoming!
BTDT

scottybs

Reaction score
I better make the call. Sooner than later.
Do they get any snow over there this time of year? I should wait until May. I-80 across Wyoming closes all the time. I don’t want to spend the night in Rat Hole Wyoming!
BTDT
I can think of many urban locales that are much higher on my do not stay list than in WY…. but hey… everyone has their thing.

wyomingraptor

Reaction score
I can think of many urban locales that are much higher on my do not stay list than in WY…. but hey… everyone has their thing.
Bet you never stayed at a motel in Rawlins during a blizzard. Restaurant ran out of food.
I hear drinking and suicide are there pastimes!
Jackson or Cody are always good for me.

I reserved May 23-24 for the Raptor assault. Looks interesting.

scottybs

Reaction score
Bet you never stayed at a motel in Rawlins during a blizzard. Restaurant ran out of food.

I’ll take that over a roach motel in Atlanta with a pistol relaxing on my night stand. Enjoy Raptor Assault, it’s a blast.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to attend before June or I'll be past the 12 month deadline.

Send me the dates for Nevada and I'll see if I can make it.
april 26-28

im in cody and clark often. we have an offroad event in august around lander and the sand dunes. wyoming people are generally much nicer than most. however some locals dont like outsiders at all.