Raptor as a daily driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After 87k I think I can call mine a DD. After the 700 mile DD week I drive the shit out of it in the weekends too! Fishing, camping and the trips to the dunes to see how high I can jump it are always a blast. Always look forward and never look back! Have fun.

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the raptor drives and rides fantastic, just as nice as the Denali XL's my wife drove for years. It's wider than the big SUVs but with a SCAB I have no issue parking right in without backing up and realigning.

I have a short drive so gas isn't a factory. IMHO parking is the only hassle and I have no issue with that other than some spots are REALLY narrow. I've parked in one lot where I was perfectly centered and the lines touched the wheels on both sides. When the spots are narrow I just park far from the door.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats on your order. You will love it like no other. Such a fun ride and so many ways to modify it for what you want to do. Hands down the most fun I've had with a vehicle. And you get used to the attention it generates everywhere you go. Enjoy smiling! SPG > MPG

CougarKiller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think a raptor is just as practical as any F-150 IMO... I picked mine up in late June and have 10,500 miles on her so far. About 70 mile round trip to work Mon thru Friday with many weekend fun miles.... I do not have any "impracticalities" that differ from my 2010 FX4 other than the smaller bed on the raptor (had the 6.5' bed on the FX). Sure I get 13.5mpg average, but I was only getting 15 in the FX4 once I added the Icon Coilovers and 34" tires so not that big of difference....