Random bumper question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThatGuy88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So got a question for everyone. So thinking about replacing my bumper and the only thing that I like the looks good in my opinion is the N-Fab R.S.P non winch bumper. Its priced right, can keep all my light options and looks pretty good. My thing is has anyone ever used they're products before and opinions on loosing the winch. It will be nice to loose the front end and clean up the look.

NC Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
***http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f11/n-fab-front-bumper-31501/***

If I understand what your saying correctly and you have a winch in your factory bumper I personally wouldn't ditch it for the N-fab even if you like the looks of it...

If you decide to get the winch version though and your winch is compatible I say go for it if you like the bumper as they seem to have good QC...

That's just what I would do though.

Last edited:

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do the swap and get the look you want. Get a hitch mount for the winch and the harness for the rear of the truck. Best of both worlds!!!

Post some pics when you're done......

OP
OP
ThatGuy88

ThatGuy88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya I have the hidden winch mount and it looks clean but doest have the look im going for. With the light bar looks kind of hoaxy. Not looking to spend big money's for an ADD or Saints to keep the winch. May take that out and hold onto it if I ever find a fullsize Bronco.

Nfab

That bumper is simple but says this truck aint no yuppy mall crawler.