RADAR Detectors!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
not necessarily. i had a cop come into the shop and he told me that he lost a bet with another one of his buddies. he could not get a lock on a vehicle that had the 9500ci installed.

9500ci will jam some guns, but not all. And since the ZR4s are not updatable, when new guns/software comes out, they aren't capable of jamming.

Cerberos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
9500ci will jam some guns, but not all. And since the ZR4s are not updatable, when new guns/software comes out, they aren't capable of jamming.

This is the very reason ****** is coming out with new shifters that you will be able to retrofit to the existing system.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This is the very reason ****** is coming out with new shifters that you will be able to retrofit to the existing system.

I'm looking forward to seeing it. If they work as advertised and ****** is QUICK to update for new guns/software, like other companies, I will DEFINITELY be interested in doing this!

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This should exciting. I have been a V1 owner since the beginning and after many updates a few replacemts I have become so comfortable with it. It has saved me many times for sure and it has let me down once or twice. I was about to buy another for my upcoming addition but I will hold off and see what may be in the works.