RADAR Detectors!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbs001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Passport ****** 9500ix is what I use, pricey, but the real deal, wouldn't have any other.

I have the Passport ****** 9500 in my BMW Z4 and a K 40 in my Raptor, no comparison, will take the k40 any day of the week. K40 gives me less false signals and its instal is much more stealth vs. the ****** and is more seamless in my day to day driving. I have had the ****** for 4 months now and picked it up based on reviews, have had the k40 for 2 years now, I wish had I had installed it in my BMW.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yep. ****** has ****** live. works great.

just an fyi. eacort holds 85% of all the patents for radar detectors. and we are ****** dealers

Most of those patents were devolved initially by Valentine before the board forced him out.

That said I didn't go valentine in my new car because of theft issues, went with the new ****** 9500 installed, and it is pretty damn good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Absolute best long-range radar detector: Redline with BS/RDR custom tuning.

Best situation awareness radar detector: Valentine 1 with V1Connection and Custom Sweeps

Most stealth radar detector: Beltronics STI-R+ or ****** 9500ci...same radar unit, the only difference is the 9500ci includes the ZR4 shifters.

cbs001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
s

Most stealth radar detector: Beltronics STI-R+ or ****** 9500ci...same radar unit, the only difference is the 9500ci includes the ZR4 shifters.

Not even close compared to the K 40 for stealth, The ****** is like having a 1980's cell phone installed in your car in regards to the interior unit.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
its more of a matter of preferance at this point. all the radar units that have been discussed are great at what they do. we have always had good luck with ******, so we are an ****** dealer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc