Rack:ONE Mounting Systems by WSI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Will the base system have a quick release or once it's bolted to the bed will it have to stay that way unless the bolts are removed again.

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will the base system have a quick release or once it's bolted to the bed will it have to stay that way unless the bolts are removed again.

I envision the base staying in the truck always. There's literally no reason to remove it. It looks nice . It protects the bed from getting dented when you throw items back there . You can use it to carry things, not offroad related. For instance , the rack is very useful for carrying anything that needs to hang out of the back of the truck.

You remove the light items , not the large item. Plus you can remove certain accessories , to make room for what you need to put back there.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just thinking about keeping the bed clean underneath. I always take out my weathertech bed liner when I wash the truck to keep the bed clean. Not sure what I'd do with the bed liner then. Remove it and only have the rack so the bed could still be cleaned or never wash under the bed liner again.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Just thinking about keeping the bed clean underneath. I always take out my weathertech bed liner when I wash the truck to keep the bed clean. Not sure what I'd do with the bed liner then. Remove it and only have the rack so the bed could still be cleaned or never wash under the bed liner again.

Maybe lay the bed liner on top of this rack when not in use.
That way it would help prevent anything small from falling through.
Just a thought.

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These ready to go or is this a preorder?

We're going to start building 15 today. I should have the bases ready in a week, and then off to linex. Hopefully they can get them done quick. 2-3 weeks I'd say. The idea is to have bases and standard accessories on the shelf for immediate shipment, get away from this 1-3 month wait times.

jkscuba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We're going to start building 15 today. I should have the bases ready in a week, and then off to linex. Hopefully they can get them done quick. 2-3 weeks I'd say. The idea is to have bases and standard accessories on the shelf for immediate shipment, get away from this 1-3 month wait times.

Do the hooks for strapping down come with the base system? If so how many & if not are they on the website (not seeing them)?

Thanks! Was getting ready to have a custom rack built but this looks perfect! Glad I procrastinated long enough now.

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do the hooks for strapping down come with the base system? If so how many & if not are they on the website (not seeing them)?

Thanks! Was getting ready to have a custom rack built but this looks perfect! Glad I procrastinated long enough now.

If you look at the pics , we have strap brackets. I'm trying to come up with package pricing on brackets (single , 6,12) . But what I realized is, we need to make at least 2 different sizes, because the price is going to get pretty high on those large brackets. So were going to make a smaller one ( you don't need 12 bolts holding down an ammo can).

I dont intend sending strap brackets with the base, currently.

jkscuba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you look at the pics , we have strap brackets. I'm trying to come up with package pricing on brackets (single , 6,12) . But what I realized is, we need to make at least 2 different sizes, because the price is going to get pretty high on those large brackets. So were going to make a smaller one ( you don't need 12 bolts holding down an ammo can).

I dont intend sending strap brackets with the base, currently.

Yeah those brackets are what I was referring to. Think they might be available when the racks go out (both sizes)? The way I'm picturing it the brackets will be the key here (for me at least).