Rack:ONE Mounting Systems by WSI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah those brackets are what I was referring to. Think they might be available when the racks go out (both sizes)? The way I'm picturing it the brackets will be the key here (for me at least).

Oh yeah , it's only a matter of getting 20 minutes to draw something up and burn it out , then there's pricing and "paint " . Whatever I come up with will be very similar to what you see there . So unless you need something specific , I'd bank on getting a smaller version of what you see in the pic .

Send me a drawing if you have a differnt idea

[email protected]

jkscuba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah , it's only a matter of getting 20 minutes to draw something up and burn it out , then there's pricing and "paint " . Whatever I come up with will be very similar to what you see there . So unless you need something specific , I'd bank on getting a smaller version of what you see in the pic .

Send me a drawing if you have a differnt idea

[email protected]

Sounds good, shot you an email...

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there a payment plan or deposit required to get this going? Might be able to swing through on my way to Utah.

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there a payment plan or deposit required to get this going? Might be able to swing through on my way to Utah.

When are you coming through? Deposit would guarantee a base, although we 're trying to have these as a stocked item .

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If it happens it would be sometime in Mid December. Maybe 18/19 depending on SW and the snow this year.

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Check out todays Rack:ONE innovation

Can't claim full credit, design is by WSI , the idea came from a fellow Raptor owner. He has a 3-way B&W hitch, and didn't want to leave it lying in the bed of his truck to beat the crap out of the bed, (or get stolen!!!!!), but he was sick of kicking the hitch with his shin (we've all done that...!).

Attachments

• IMG_0679.jpg
    IMG_0679.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 64