Race Radio install in center console front storage tray with cover still operational

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
jwpres

jwpres

Reaction score
I just completed 3 mounts but they are spoken for. I’ll be able to make more in a couple weeks. I’ll let you know when they are available.

bvita

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I had notifications off for this thread,

watching now lol

OP
OP
jwpres

jwpres

Reaction score
I have a install sceduled for next week. Wanted to verify everything before I started selling them. If I dont have to make any changes then they will go to powder coater and the 1st batch will be ready to ship.

Last edited:

ksgries

Reaction score
I have a install sceduled for next week. Wanted to verify everything before I started selling them. If I dont have to make any changes then they will go to powder coater and the 1st batch will be ready to ship.

Let me know when you make some more, I’d be interested. Been thinking about getting the rm60

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
jwpres

jwpres

Reaction score
My mount is going to include Rugged’s universal dash mount. I have to modify them to work with my mount. It will make it a more turnkey install for everyone.