Race Radio install in center console front storage tray with cover still operational

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsbug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can make more adapters and supply templates of the cutouts if forum members want them. Would only work with this model Rugged Radio

I’M interested in this type of setup, please pm me when you get a chance
Thanks

bvita

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can make more adapters and supply templates of the cutouts if forum members want them. Would only work with this model Rugged Radio

Are you still able to create more templates? I do have an rm60 and would love to mimic this if I can!

OP
OP
jwpres

jwpres

Reaction score
Are you still able to create more templates? I do have an rm60 and would love to mimic this if I can!

Yes I can but it would be early November before I can have them ready. I know I offered earlier to have them available if anybody else wanted them. I didn't make the templates for adapter or cutouts during my original install. So I need to take mine apart and won't be able to do that until late October. I do have a few others already on a waiting list so I will be making them.

Last edited:

bvita

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I can but it would be early November before I can have them ready. I know I offered earlier to have them available if anybody else wanted them. I didn't make the templates for adapter or cutouts during my original install. So I need to take mine apart and won't be able to do that until late October. I do have a few others already on a waiting list so I will be making them.

Definitely appreciate the response and help. I'm in no rush. I'm barely 24 hours into ownership lol

rsbug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any update on this? Just finished a Parker run with the Arizona Raptor group, definitely ready to get a radio installed :]