R Alternatives - What would you consider?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To be honest, someone should do a video on some of the best AWD wagons/sedans vs trucks in the snow...

Clearly trucks can haul more and hold more things in their bed but wagons can hold a few things and I'd be interested to see the results of how they handle in the snow.

wyomingraptor

Reaction score
This is the only cool station wagon ever made. Don’t fall for the poor advice on buying a German wagon

View attachment 421849
This and my neighbors nomad are the only wagon for me. I have never owned a 4 dr. Until crew cab trucks came along.
Raptor R and station wagon should not be said in the sentence!
Best thing about a Ram TRX is they kicked sand in Fords face and they built an R.
Bet that Audi move pretty fast too.

OP
OP
Raptor Paradise
Reaction score
I have a friend who has owned GTRs, ZL1s, 300ZXs etc.. He says his RS6 Wagon is the best thing he has owned. He is at 700wheel and says its absurd. With the capabilities of that thing, you won't be unhappy.

Do you still have your GEN 2?
I don't have my gen 2 anymore, but have and love my '21 gen 3 PP. I haven't driven an RS6, but I'm pretty infatuated with the power/wide-body/practicality of it. The R upgrade was predicted on me selling the gen 3, but maybe keeping my 37 and jumping for the RS6 would be the ultimate outcome but with a hefty additional amount of cash.