GEN 2 Question for the mall crawlers out there....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
19PANDA

19PANDA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So nice! What did that run you?
Free for me, did it at my shop. Putting a package together for customers who want it done. Hoping [mention]Darrin Cleveland [/mention] finds some spare change in his couch to get it do e

Scoop

Reaction score
Looks good. How about a pic showing the top blacked out? Interesting touch. You repainted all the black trim in gloss? (tailgate trim panel, front skid plate) I'm interested to see what you do for the pin striping. What color? I'm a fan of tasteful pin striping on most vehicle and gaudy pin striping on hot rods! LOL

<---- Hard to see, but my Bronco crawler has some pin striping!

D3 SS 3D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@19PANDA Shoot me a message on the package prices once you have it, I'm piecing this together now and am quite curious, if you don't mind

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do the rock chip film on the part that is inside the wheelwell. It'll look like crap in 50K miles otherwise.

OP
OP
19PANDA

19PANDA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. How about a pic showing the top blacked out? Interesting touch. You repainted all the black trim in gloss? (tailgate trim panel, front skid plate) I'm interested to see what you do for the pin striping. What color? I'm a fan of tasteful pin striping on most vehicle and gaudy pin striping on hot rods! LOL

Most of the trim, yeah. Left mirror bases, cowl trim, handle pieces so that it would have some texture. I’m definitely not having names done on my doors or anything old school striping done, just some highlight stuff.
Your Bronco is a dream of my wife’s.... trying to find one to restore now[emoji849]

OP
OP
19PANDA

19PANDA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do the rock chip film on the part that is inside the wheelwell. It'll look like crap in 50K miles otherwise.
Are you talking about the flat edges where the 8mm screws go into the liners? Thanks for the heads up!

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

A lot of us have wrapped our roofs and the term I heard on this forum is a "Baller Roof" that only the truckers can see. ;) I also have a "Stinger Hood" which is the area in the middle, plus I wrapped my pillars to match the matte black of the hood and roof. It does not stand out as much on the Magnetic color, but I like that it is subtle.

z6hj0uEbTFKtIRll0ibZUA.jpg q+Ac4Ky8SkiThNURaZ5PAQ.jpg Vq0KEvozRUuh6XGNhKEoJg.jpg

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A lot of us have wrapped our roofs and the term I heard on this forum is a "Baller Roof" that only the truckers can see. ;) I also have a "Stinger Hood" which is the area in the middle, plus I wrapped my pillars to match the matte black of the hood and roof. It does not stand out as much on the Magnetic color, but I like that it is subtle.

View attachment 139854 View attachment 139855 View attachment 139856

What bumpers are you running? They look nice.